Friday, March 18, 2011

ThirtyTwo

One of Ayesha's favorites is Barney
I've been teaching her to sing "I love you, you love me..." song that seems to be Barney's anthem and so far, she can sing that "I... " part only!
Not bad for a one-year old who hasn't started talking, huh? ;p



"I kiss my Barney cos I love him"



"Aunty Jett, Ayesha doesn't let me play with her Barney..."



"emmmmphm... I don't think so li'l sista... you ain't gettin' this purple thang!"



"nevermind, Ayesha... you can have Barney... I'll go look for other toys now"



Quite apparent that Ayesha wasn't ready to share that singing Barney with her cousin!
(that other wee girl is my cousin's li'l daughter... what is she to Ayesha, then? second cousin? geez, i really don't know these stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment