Sunday, March 27, 2011

ThirtyNine



You can never visit Melaka without checking out Jonker Walk.
And although I was born in Melaka, I have never been to the Jonker Walk night bazaar until last weekend.
And it was AWESOME!!!

The colors, the people... the happenings there... I had a lot of fun taking gazillion of photos and here are some of 'em! :)
Enjoy!


This was the 1st thing I saw when I entered Jonker Walk Night Bazaar area.
This Mat Salleh (probably already a PR!) was showing off his pet iguana! Cool, huh!


Don't understand why people still want to have tatoos when it's painful?


This makcik Fresh Ondeh photo has to be my favourite from my Jonker Walk Bazaar series! :)












Was SO tempted to try one but I've had my fair share of food poisoning due tap water, so I passed! ;p















Dinner was Ikan Bakar Umbai then the jalan-jalan at Jonker Walk
That was a really good night-out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment