Friday, March 18, 2011

ThirtyOne



I am truly happiest when I am with her!



... OK, let's have a break from Oman, shall we? :)
Actually, I have only one more entry left from the Oman trip.

Let's have some Ayesha dose now! :)

Ayesha Tihani turned one on March 3rd, 2011.
How time flies, huh!
She'll be 17 before I even know it with the speed she's going now!

Her parents threw her a party on March 6th and I strongly believe it was the best 1st birthday that I had ever had!

Ayesha's birthday party was so cool compared to all my 33 years of birthdays put together!

But this post... It'll be a special just me & her pix, during the party







The rest of the photos from the party will be coming right up! ;p

2 comments:

  1. ayesha .. happy 1st birthday .. ayesha pun pieces ye .. mcm kakak .. oppsss .. aunty lah .. better .. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. that makes the 3 of you Pieces people!
    My mother is also Pieces :)

    ReplyDelete