Saturday, March 19, 2011

ThirtySix

Had an early morning flight back to BolehLand

As the sun rised, I bid goodbye to Muscat! :(







That's the King's Palace.
Dya think the King was up when I passed by his Palace? ;p


Local kids were making their ways to school & I was dragging my thoughts to go back to BolehLand, generally, and work, particularly!
If only I can just travel the world and still keep a decent bank balance without having to w-o-r-k!
You just can't have it all, eh!


Said my goodbye to Sultan Qaboos Mosque, too
With all that's happening in Oman presently, I don't know when I will ever revisit


I really thought I was going back on this private jet - which made me smiled for a while - until I realized I was going commercial! ;p


& did I say that Oman Air Business Class was the best?
Go try it!
Not that expensive either.


Goodbye, Oman.
Goodbye, Muscat.

See you again, hopefully, one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment