Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TwentyOne

Day Two

2nd on the itinerary was to visit the Fish Market!




I've never seen a cleaner market in KL than this before!
It's a wet market but there's hardly any 'lecak'!




I don't quite know fishes - except for pomfret - but I know that, THAT is one huge-ass fish!!


Selling fishes in Oman must be stress-free, just look at this 'pakcik'!
If only a doughnut-peddlar in KL can have a stress-free life too...



Don't know why but this fishmonger (dya know that if it was a woman selling fishes, it is called fishwife?) looked like the most pleasant fishmonger in the market, to me.
He actually smiled when I snapped his picture! :)
Syukran, 'pakcik'


On the contrary, this fishmonger was upset that I took his picture whilst cutting up that fish!
I'm a friendly paparazza, Uncle, don't fret!



Like I said, I can't identify fishes - except for pomfret! - but Mom told me that is a garoupa!
OK, let me rephrase... that is one GIGANTIC garoupa, alright!




The signboard actually says:
WARNING! IT IS PROHIBITED TO SELL OR DEMONSTRATE FISH IN THE VEHICLES!

Tell me about 'tak faham bahasa', man! ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment