Saturday, February 12, 2011

Nineteen

Every night at the Muscat Festival, it will end with the parade & fireworks show!

& be warned... they have really strange-looking creatures parading!









& yes, my CNY fireworks came early this year !

I was already thinking, that since I went to Oman - an Arab country - this year for CNY, I would surely miss seeing any sort of fireworks!
Oh, boy... was I wrong or was I wrong!

I thought HK CNY fireworks 2 years ago was one helluva burning money ceremony... and I was again wrong!
I wonder how much it costs the Omani government to burn money every single night, and for fireworks show longer that what HK had for CNY!

(Then again, these Omanis have lotsa oil moola to burn... so, OK-laa... )








Just before I left the Muscat Festival, I saw this:



Marah Land - that's somewhere I've been stuck in for a long time now.
There's still so much anger in me, it's frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment