Tuesday, July 19, 2011

FiftyNine



I was very (overly, actually!) excited about my 1st night in Bangkok! :p
It was in fact the FIRST thing I'd included into the itinerary "Part of the Bangkok experience" ! ;)
Next trip to BKK I will remember to include the Tiger Show *wink, wink*

The Master of Ceremonies was ... I dunno. I was a li'l confused. Boy or gurl?
It's a ladyboy! :) Yeay!



Enjoy the rest of the show, folks... cos I surely did! ;p












I have to admit that some of them were really pretty - front profile! But once they turn sideways, they still looked very manly.

And, this ....



... was the ugliest of 'em all! ... ;p



This segment with the traditional Thai costume... yeah, I was very intrigued by the 'beauty'






Didn't quite get this... Man in two-piece bikini??
Not even a pretty ladyboy!
With trumpets where the sun don't shine, some more! *frown*




Some of them had boobies which looked as though they were cut & paste on the wrong body! ;p



Just before the finale, they brought out all the really pretty ones!
& they were very pretty, alright!






Yet, this ugly one had to end the show! ;p

And what is Calypso if it doesn't end grandly!







No matter what, the real thing is always the most beautiful! *wink*



(this is my terrified look, being harassed by a ladyboy! -- smile! --)

1 comment:

  1. we caught a ladyboy show too when we were in bkk. dari jauh cun giler... bila dekat alamak ici penuh & bila buka mulut cakap lagi lah...

    ReplyDelete