Thursday, August 11, 2011

SixtyThree


Several friends who had gone to BKK told me that it is a must to go to Chatuchak Market. It's only on Saturdays & Sundays from 9AM - 6PM
All the reviews I heard from friends made me very thrilled to check out this 35-acre market!!!
(No, don't think Chatuchak got fruit sellers... these ones are nearby the hotel! :p)

Crowded.
Hot.
Easily to get lost!
Rambang mata.

Those are the words which I'd use to describe my experience at Chatuchak, actually.
To be quite honest, I was so worried to get lost - yeah, i don't like unorganised chaos! :p - that I was too busy with the map rather than shop!

After coming out from the market at the end of the day, I had not bought anything for myself but souvenirs from family & friends!
Punyeh la sibuk dengan map!

But, of all the sections, my favourite was the pet stalls!
I went insanely googoogaga over all the puppies/kitten/etc there!
Feast your eyes, animal-lovers! :)


"WhatCHA lookin' at?"





Look at that poor tersepit kaki puppy!



I don't mind that chow-chow! PLEASE!!! Can we have a chow-chow?


And, I bet you, that toilet paper TV commercial which had puppies in it, had done the casting here! :p





"Wussup, Doc?"







And, after all those cuties, how can anyone eat that pile of meat? *cover face*

One MOST important thing to remember to bring to Chatuchak: LOTS OF WATER!!!
It can be overly crowded & extremely hot - you can easily be dehydrated - so, do keep a bottle of mineral water handy all the time!

As I was walking to Mo Chit train station, to head back to the hotel, I saw this...




Everyday, we MUST count our blessings!
I must never forget to be thankful to God.
I might not be Miss Malaysia, TV celebrity/presentor, but Alhamdullilah, I'm happy with what Allah has granted me.


Now, are we ready for the Aphrodite? hmmppph... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment